Annual Giving Workshop
This hands-on program provides participants with an immersive experience into the proven and emerging practices in the core areas of the annual giving program: mail, phone and online solicitation. Instruction will be supplemented with group exercises facilitated by industry leaders.
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid-level responsibility and is held in conjunction with Essentials of Leadership Annual Giving.
Benefits of Attending
Participation in this conference will prepare attendees to:
- Integrate proven and emerging practices to maximize results in direct mail, phone and online giving programs.
- Improve integrity and effectiveness of existing data resources.
- Inform and educate colleagues across campus about the value of annual giving.
- Assess effectiveness of appeals and apply lessons for more powerful solicitations.
- Build a philanthropic pipeline.
- Integrate personal solicitation into annual giving operations.
Who Should Attend
- Long-time development professionals with new responsibilities in annual giving who would benefit from fresh ideas and the opportunity to network with others in the field.
- Newcomers and intermediate-level professionals in annual giving.
- While you're here