Annual Development Writing Workshop
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid-level responsibility. Program starts at 8:00 AM on Wednesday and ends at NOON on Friday.
All participants are required to bring their own laptop to the conference (Microsoft Word compatible) as well as a USB drive for printing purposes.
Choose from four tracks:
General Development Writing
Writing for Major Gifts
Writing for Annual Giving
Corporate and Foundation Relations
Benefits of Attending
- Revise and review your writing samples and the samples of your peers.
- Sharpen your writing skills and strengthen your fundraising results.
- Receive immediate feedback on your writing style and prose.
- Build your confidence as a writer and communicator.
- Participate in active sessions and hands-on training.
- Expand your network of writing resources.
- Create written pieces you can use in your real-world environment.
Who Should Attend
- Directors of development
- Annual fund directors
- Corporate and foundation relations officers
- Marketing/PR Officers
- Development writers
- Communications directors