Annual Conference for Donor Relations Professionals
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility, and is held in conjunction with Donor Relations 101, a workshop for newcomers to the advancement profession and Senior Leaders in Donor Relations, for seasoned donor relations professionals.
Benefits of Attending
- Find out how to build or strengthen your donor relations program.
- Learn new ways to engage, steward and cultivate your organization's donors.
- Take away ideas, samples and new approaches that are working in well-developed stewardship programs across the nation.
- Discover what motivates your donors.
- Gain a greater understanding of the best practices of donor relations and stewardship and learn how to apply them in your own organization.
- Ensure your donor relations program is campaign ready.
Who Should Attend
- Donor relations and stewardship professionals
- Development officers
- Annual giving officers
- Relationship managers
- Advancement services professionals
- Senior advancement leaders
Register now to secure your spot!
Early Bird* Pricing
*Early bird ends April 19, 2019.
Registration is online only.
CASE accepts payment by check or credit card for conference registration fees.
Meet Your Co-Chairs
Kirsten Lavin is a classically trained musician who began her career in arts administration. In her tenure at Johns Hopkins University, she has led communications teams at the Peabody Institute and the Office of Alumni Relations before helping to build the strategic communications and donor recognition platform for the $6 billion "Rising to the Challenge: The Campaign for Johns Hopkins."
Sarah has been responsible for building new and innovative donor relations programs from the ground up at three different higher education institutions and now heads the donor relations team at the University of Florida as they embark on the University's first $3B capital campaign.
- While you're here