Alumni Engagement Strategies
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid-level responsibility and held in conjunction with the preconference workshop: Alumni Career Networks.
Benefits of Attending
Align alumni communities and networks to achieve institutional priorities.
Recruit volunteers who enhance the effectiveness of your alumni communities and networks.
Create compelling, programming that engages specific populations, instead of one-size-fits-all programming.
Develop systems to measure constituent engagement.
Who Should Attend
- Alumni relations professionals (directors, associate and assistant directors and program coordinators)
- Coordinators of student programs, young alumni programs, career services
- Annual fund/development professionals
- Regional development officers
- Volunteer club and chapter organizers