Advanced Development for Deans and Academic Leaders
Phoenix, AZ | January 8 - 10, 2020
Enhance your development skills by working with senior leaders and academics on advanced fundraising techniques. In partnership with advancement colleagues, develop strategies for your program and your top-donor relationships through hands-on workshops targeted to your unique circumstances.
Benefits of Attending
Participation in this conference will prepare attendees to:
- Build on the fundamentals learned at CASE's Development for Deans and Academic Leaders conference.
- Explore best practices to adopt within your program and in your work with significant donors.
- Learn how to cultivate donor relationships and skillfully make "the ask.
- Develop tactics for thriving within your university's prospect management program.
Who Should Attend
- Academic leaders who attended the CASE Development for Deans and Academic Leaders conference, or who have major gift fundraising experience
- Deans and Academic Leaders who have major gift fundraising experience or increased fundraising responsibility
- Development officers who plan to attend alongside academic leaders from their institution
- Deans and Academic Leaders with increased fundraising responsibility
Meet Your Chair
Shaun B. Keister
Crystal Apple Winner
Vice Chancellor of Development and Alumni Relations, University of California, Davis, President, UC Davis Foundation