The Chief Executive Officer Leadership Award
The Chief Executive Officer Leadership Award was established by District VII in 1999 to honor institutional leaders for their outstanding contributions to their campus communities and for their support of advancement at their institutions. The award also recognizes a District VII member institution president, headmaster, chancellor, system head, or other institutional CEO for their outstanding efforts to promote a public understanding and support of education.
Nominees must demonstrate the ability to:
- Create a vision and inspire others
- Establish a positive image for their institution while leading it to even higher levels of success
- Increase their institution's stature in the community
- Increase innovation and risk-taking among employees
- Support all aspects of advancement at their institution
- Contribute to a greater public understanding and support of education
District VII will not be accepting nominations for 2021. The People Awards will resume in 2022.