Rising Star Award
The Rising Star Award was established in 2004 and recognizes a person with seven (7) years or less of advancement experience whose early accomplishments distinguish them as possible future leaders in the profession. The candidates should be individuals whose performance demonstrates innovation, professionalism and leadership qualities. CASE District VII encourages and supports the Rising Star winner by paying the District VII conference registration fee for the annual award recipient.
The criteria for nomination is:
- Seven years or less professional experience in any advancement area
- A demonstrated and consistently high level of professional achievement
- Strong leadership qualities
- A strong commitment to the advancement profession
- An affiliation with CASE and/or NAIS.
- Nominations for the 2019 Rising Star Award closes on October 23, 2019.
- Award winners and their nominees will be asked to take part in a 2020 video recognition. Institutions will be asked to provide a high resolution photo, background information and support for a two-minute supplementary video so that the awardee can be appropriately recognized.
- If you have questions please contact: Howard Heevner, Chair, Individual Awards: email@example.com.
Our next Rising Star Award will be presented at the 2020 District VII conference.