CASE VII Tribute Award
The Tribute Award was established by District VII in 1985 to recognize members who have maintained the highest standards of professionalism in their advancement careers and shared their expertise with members of the profession. In 2019, the award was renamed to honor our colleague Nancy Treser-Osgood who has been the consummate District VII volunteer for nearly 30 years. Nancy was also named District VII's first ever Director Emerita to commemorate her 20 years of board service. Winners of this award will exemplify the values Nancy has promoted through her years of volunteer service. You can read more about her here.
The criteria for nominations is:
- Ten years in the advancement profession with five years in District VII
- A demonstrated and consistently high level of professional achievement
- Exceptional mentoring and volunteer activities
- Strong affiliation with CASE and/or NAIS
- Nominations for the 2020 Tribute Award closed on October 23, 2019.
- Award winners and their nominees will be asked to take part in a 2020 video recognition. Institutions will be asked to provide a high-resolution photo, background information, and support for a two-minute supplementary video so that the awardee can be appropriately recognized.