CASE VII Tribute Award
Nancy Treser-Osgood is the Senior Director of Alumni Relations at Pitzer College. Nancy has been an active volunteer with CASE for more than 20 years while maintaining a high level of professional success.
The Tribute Award was established by District VII in 1985 to recognize members who have maintained the highest standards of professionalism in their advancement careers and shared their expertise with members of the profession.
The criteria for nominations is:
- Ten years in the advancement profession with five years in District VII
- A demonstrated and consistently high level of professional achievement
- Exceptional mentoring and volunteer activities
- Strong affiliation with CASE and/or NAIS
- Nominations for the 2019 Tribute Award closed November 7, 2018.
- Award winners and their nominees will be asked to take part in a 2019 video recognition. Institutions will be asked to provide a high resolution photo, background information and support for a two-minute supplementary video so that the awardee can be appropriately recognized.
- If you have any questions please contact: Howard Heevner, Chair, Individual Awards: firstname.lastname@example.org