Individual Achievement Awards
CASE District VI is pleased to offer this prestigious award to recognize outstanding leadership and service in support of education. We invite nominations of chief executives whose contributions to their campuses and communities deserve exceptional notice and praise.
The Chief Executive Leadership Award is presented annually to an outstanding president, chancellor, headmaster, or system head of a District VI member institution. Executive directors and/or presidents of institutionally related foundations and/or associations are not eligible for this award.
This award honors individuals with exemplary professional service to CASE and District VI, including active involvement in the advancement profession for a minimum of eight years. Including:
- Professional employment with CASE VI member institutions for a least eight years
- Regular attendance at CASE VI meetings
- Volunteer service to CASE-sponsored conferences, programs, and activities
- Outstanding achievement in the total spectrum of endeavors represented by CASE's objectives for the advancement profession
Created in 2012, the purpose of the Rising Star Award is to recognize individuals working in the advancement professions of alumni relations, communications and marketing, and philanthropy for a maximum of seven years, demonstrating their potential for leadership within their chosen area of advancement, as well as an enthusiasm and commitment to their profession and their professional organization, CASE.
- Individuals nominated must have been in the advancement profession for three to seven years and have volunteered for CASE for a minimum of two years.
- The nominee must have demonstrated a consistently high level of professional achievement and strong leadership qualities.
- The nominee should be actively involved in the advancement of CASE with new ideas which can make a positive impact as well as a commitment to participate in areas of responsibility with CASE in the future.
This award is presented to senior advancement professionals with exceptional service to CASE who are ending or will be ending their careers within the last or next 12 months. They must have at least 15 years of successful participation in institutional advancement and be employed by a CASE District VI member institution at retirement. The award is presented at the conference nearest the recipient's retirement date.
This award is presented to individuals outside CASE who have given time, talent, and/or gifts to further the success of education through a CASE VI member institution. The award reflects:
- Voluntary service to education only
- Diversity of service to education and the CASE VI member institution