CASE District V Venture Fund
The CASE District V Board created the Venture Fund in 2014 as a means to support fresh and innovative programming ideas. The Venture Fund supports professional development and networking opportunities organized by advancement professionals at member institutions.
The Venture Fund
- A total of $50,000 is available for granting in 2019.
- Applications are reviewed bi-annually by a committee made up of advancement professionals from the district.
- Grants of $500 to $5,000 are available.
- The 1st application deadline this year was March 22, 2019 with funding available NET May 15, 2019. Apply now!
- The 2nd application deadline this year is September 30, 2019 with funding available NET October 15, 2019.