CASE District V Venture Fund
The CASE District V Board created the Venture Fund in 2014 as a means to support fresh and innovative programming ideas. The Venture Fund supports professional development and networking opportunities organized by advancement professionals at member institutions.
The Venture Fund
- A total of $40,000 is available for granting in FY 2020.
- Applications are reviewed bi-annually by a committee made up of advancement professionals from the district.
- Grants of $500 to $5,000 are available.
- The 1st application deadline this fiscal year is Sept. 30, 2019, with funding available NET Nov. 1, 2019.
- The 2nd application deadline this year will be in March 2020. Application coming soon.