CASE District V Venture Fund
The CASE District V Cabinet created the Venture Fund in 2014 as a means to support fresh and innovative programming ideas. The Venture Fund supports professional development and networking opportunities organized by advancement professionals at member institutions.
The Venture Fund
- Applications are reviewed bi-annually by a committee made up of advancement professionals from the district.
- Grants of $500 to $5,000 are available.
- We will begin accepting applications for the spring grant cycle on Feb. 9, 2022.
- Applicants will be notified by April 20, 2022.
Why professional development?
- Invest in yourself and in your colleagues.
- In tight economic times, this is a benefit that you can provide to your staff even if you can't offer raises or promotions. Retain your best people!
- Good programs mean you and your colleagues will be doing better work.
- Professional development offers an opportunity to refresh yourself and think bigger thoughts. Recharge your batteries!
- Grow our network of colleagues and ultimately enhance our annual round-table discussions.
- Provide much-needed training at a time when the advancement field faces the challenges of a new financial landscape and more informed and deliberate donor behaviors.
- Offer a specific and valuable training opportunity at minimal cost in a local area where lengthy travel is often required for staff development.
Consider the possibilities
- Do you want to create a networking group of advancement professionals at other institutions, but lack funding to get it off the ground?
- Have you and a few colleagues wanted to bring in a nationally recognized speaker for a cross-institution professional development program, but lacked the resources to make it happen?
- Have you wanted to hold a mini-conference to take a deeper dive on a topic?
Check back in the fall for more information about applications for 2022-2023.