Chief Executive Leadership Award
The awards are an opportunity for CASE to applaud and promote the work and contributions of our top educational executives. We invite nominations of chief executives whose contributions to their institutions and communities deserve exceptional notice and praise.
The District's leadership will honor the recipients of the CASE V Chief Executive Leadership Award in December at the annual CASE District V Conference in Chicago, Illinois.
Take a moment to review the award criteria herein and consider deserving nominees for this significant honor. Discuss the award with colleagues and with your trustees or governing board leaders. Nomination procedures are detailed herein.
We will be accepting nominations in late summer 2019.
The CASE V Chief Executive Leadership Awards are presented annually as follows:
- To the institution's chief executive officer to include a president, chancellor, headmaster, system head or chief executive of a separately accredited CASE District V member institution (executives who have retired during the past year may be considered for the award).
- To qualify, nominees shall have demonstrated the ability to:
- Articulate a compelling vision for the institution and to have inspired others to that vision;
- Establish a positive image for the institution while leading it to higher levels of success;
- Increase the institution's stature in the community;
- Encourage innovation and risk-taking among employees; and
- Actively support all aspects of institutional advancement
Nomination for the Chief Executive Leadership Award procedures*
*Please complete as a Word document. Nominations must be received electronically.