Rising Star Award
The CASE District IV Rising Star Award recognizes the accomplishments of new advancement professionals (2-5 years) whose early success promises future leadership and achievement.
- Currently employed as an advancement professional at a CASE IV member institution
- Demonstrates potential for leadership within any area of institutional advancement: communications (public relations, media relations, publications, and others), alumni relations, advancement services or philanthropy (fundraising and others).
- Demonstrates and enthusiasm for advancement with a spirit of volunteer service through his/her involvement in CASE and other organizations tasked with advancing education.
- A completed CASE District IV Official Nomination Form.
- A nominating statement listing:
- Highlights of outstanding performance of responsibilities.
- Highlights of CASE involvement.
- Other reasons for consideration.
This constellation prize went to Ethan Rule who is a Senior University Marketing Representative at The University of New Mexico.
His primary role as a senior marketer includes brand management, marketing initiatives, and marketing and communication support for the Office of the President. He serves on the CASE District IV board as the Director for Educational Programming and is a past state director for the District.
Most importantly, he’s a proud dog dad to Gus, his Boston Terrier trained therapy dog who enjoys visiting children’s hospitals and police dispatchers.
2015 Rising Star
2013 Rising Star
2012 Rising Star
2011 Rising Star
Kirby Tickel Hill