CASE District IV Opportunity and Inclusion Efforts
CASE District IV is committed to growing the diversity of the advancement profession and helping member institutions strengthen their relationships with increasingly diverse alumni and donor populations. In support of this commitment, the Opportunity & Inclusion chairs advance a cohesive and comprehensive effort centered on increasing competency, changing the culture, and building an organizational conscience to ensure that District IV is a community where all members feel welcome and engaged—a community that reflects the richness of the discipline of advancement itself and promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging for all.
Contact information about CASE District IV Opportunity and Inclusion efforts:
Adora Curry, Chair
Advancement Marketing & Alumni Relations Manager
University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College Foundation
CASE District IV Opportunity and Inclusion Strategic Goals
- To encourage consistent recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion of qualified professionals with diverse backgrounds at all levels of CASE and to serve as a resource to management.
- To educate members of District IV about how cultural competency and diversity impact the work environment.
- To encourage recognition that the process of better understanding each other’s diversity and cultures is one of increased respect, knowledge, compassion, and inclusion.
CASE District IV Opportunity and Inclusion Objectives
- Ensure that the annual district conference experience reflects the diversity and richness of members of our profession and the communities they serve.
- Welcome new professionals of diverse backgrounds to the district and the profession.
- Serve as a conduit for volunteer professionals and students of diverse backgrounds to get involved with CASE district conferences and activities.
- Serve as a mentor for professionals and students of diverse backgrounds.
- Promote and serve as a resource for CASE’s O&I programming.