Chief Executive Award Nomination Procedures
Strict parameters have been established; partially submitted materials and materials other than the kind and volume specified will not be considered. Succinctly make a written case for your chief executive without the use of video, multimedia elaborately produced printed pieces or bound materials.
- A letter (no more than three pages) stating the nominator’s connection to the nominee and outlining the nominee’s qualifications for the award. Include specific examples of what the chief executive has done to:
- Create a vision and inspire others.
- Establish a positive image for the institution while leading it to higher levels of success.
- Increase the institution’s stature in the community.
- Encourage innovation and risk-taking among employees.
- Actively support all aspects of institutional advancement
2. Detailed CV for the nominee (not to exceed three pages)
3. Letters of support from three individuals outside the institution. If the nominator is not an employee of the institution, then only two of the letters of support must be from persons not employed by the chief executive’s institution. Each letter should be no longer than two pages. Nominations from institutions represented by members of the District III selection committee will not be considered.
Nominations from the previous year may be resubmitted. No entry fee is required. The deadline to submit your nomination is Jan. 15, 2021. District III will not notify nominees other than the award winner.
For all inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.