Act now to reserve your spot at the conference.
The 2020 CASE District I Conference will take place at the Westin Copley Place hotel in Boston on Thursday and Friday, March 12-13, with special pre-conference programming on Wednesday, March 11.
The conference committee is currently designing a dynamic program that will enhance the professional development of our 740+ attendees. Check out the many sponsorship opportunities available to help promote your solutions and expertise to CASE District I members.
The 2020 CASE District I Conference promises to deliver a superior experience for all sponsors. Promote your brand to our 700+ attendees and 7,000+ District I members by lending your support as a 2020 conference sponsor.
CASE District I is dedicated to providing you with a top-notch sponsor experience that maximizes your company’s exposure to and engagement with our members:
- Be at the center of it all in our Exhibit Hall
- EVERY meal—all breakfasts and lunches—is held where YOU are: In the Exhibit Hall
- Receptions, keynotes, and networking breaks for sponsors and attendees all take place in the Exhibit Hall
- You are warmly welcome to attend any and all sessions—to learn from our expert presenters and get to know our members
- One-Stop shopping – every sponsor, at every level, receives an Exhibit Hall booth at no additional cost
- You will receive invitations to an exclusive event hosted by the CASE District I Board
- You will receive an advanced electronic attendee registration list with postal mailing addresses
Learn more about who your audience will be at the CASE District I Conference…and engage with our Sponsorship Committee!
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Wednesday, March 11, 2:00–5:00 pm: set up booths
- Wednesday, March 11, 5:00-6:00 pm: CASE District I Sponsor Appreciation Reception hosted by the CASE District I Board of Directors
- Thursday, March 12, 7:45 am–5:00 pm: exhibit hall open for full conference programming and networking opportunities
- Friday, March 13, 7:45 am–1:30 pm: exhibit hall open for full conference programming and networking opportunities
Note: All sponsors are asked to break down their exhibit booths after 1:30 pm as a condition of registering for the conference.
Exhibit Hall Passport Program
To increase your company’s visibility and interactions with attendees, all attendees will be given a Passport and encouraged to visit your booth for more in‐depth, one‐on‐one conversations about your products and services. You may also choose to sponsor a special giveaway, which will also help to increase your exposure during the conference.