Summer Scholars Program
Each year, CASE District I awards five scholarships to attend one of the Summer Institutes. Traditionally held on college campuses, this year, attendees can join the Newcomers Online Institutes from their own campuses (and home offices).
CASE's Newcomers Online Institutes are based on the Summer Institutes' curriculum. Same great content, same great faculty! Designed for early-career professionals and career-changers who want to connect with experts, the Online Institutes will provide attendees with the foundation they need to further their careers and impact their institutions.
Who is eligible?
A successful candidate must be a junior, senior, graduate student, or new advancement professional with one to three years of full-time employment at a CASE District I member institution. CASE District I is committed to supporting diversity within the advancement profession and encourages all qualified candidates to apply for this opportunity.
- Institute in Educational Fundraising: Applications are now closed.
- Institute in Alumni Relations: Applications are now closed.
In addition to completing the application questions, please submit the following on the application site:
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor or a member of your school’s professional staff.
- 500-word personal statement outlining your career goals and a brief resume of work experience and education.
Keep an eye out for scholarship applications for Institutes coming this winter:
- Institute in Communications and Marketing (Jan. 6 - Feb. 10, 2021)
- Institute for Independent Schools (program begins January 2021)
- Institute for Advancement Services (program begins mid-February 2021)