Summer Scholars Program
CASE District I is committed to encouraging and supporting individuals early in their advancement career through the 2019 Summer Scholars Program. This program is open to juniors, seniors, graduate students, and individuals new to the advancement profession who demonstrate a strong interest and commitment to learning more about advancement, and provides a scholarship to attend one of the CASE Summer Institutes listed below.
A successful candidate must be a junior, senior, graduate student, or new advancement professional with one to three years of full-time employment at a CASE District I member institution. CASE District 1 is committed to supporting diversity within the advancement profession and encourages all qualified candidates to apply for this opportunity.
The 2019 Summer Scholars Program will support the registration cost for up to five individuals to attend the CASE Summer Institutes.
- Educational Fundraising held at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH (July 21 – 25);
- Communications and Marketing held at Boston University, Boston, MA (July 29 – August 2);
- Independent Schools held at Boston University, Boston, MA (July 30 – August 2);
- Advancement Services held at Boston University, Boston, MA (July 30 – August 2); Sponsored by AlumnIQ, and
- Alumni Relations held at Boston University, Boston, MA (July 29 – August 2).
Applications are closed.
The Scholarship Award includes the following:
- Full registration to the CASE Summer Institute selected
- Mentorship by an experienced advancement professional from a CASE District I member institution
- Networking opportunities with other institute attendees
Please note: Winners are responsible for making their own travel arrangements