Strategies for Online and Hybrid Events
Learn from events professionals at peer institutions who will share new ideas and lessons learned from adapting, identifying opportunities, and moving their events online. Sessions will discuss making the pivot to online engagement and campus events giving event professionals the confidence to try new ideas and support their institutions in a rapidly changing environment.
In this seminar you will:
- Explore how to pivot in-person events to engaging virtual offerings.
- Discover creative solutions for budget management and doing more with less.
- Learn how to create engaging content to connect with constituencies and market your events.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to demonstrate ROI for advancement, alumni and university-wide events.
Who should attend?
- Directors, managers, coordinators of alumni relations events, regional alumni events, advancement events and university events, events and stewardship professionals, event professionals in the president's office,
- Academic event planners
- Newcomers to special events in advancement