The date and time for this online seminar is in Singapore time (SGT UTC+8 hours). You can check the corresponding date and time in your locality here.
The Stewardship Series is a new virtual programme comprising masterclass sessions delivered once a month from November 2021 to February 2022. Featuring best practices and real-life case studies, this series will delve into sustaining and strengthening affinity and loyalty among alumni, donors, and other stakeholders who are critical in advancing the institutional mission.
- Live sessions with an opportunity to interact with speakers and fellow participants
- On-demand sessions that you can access in advance to enrich your learning
- Fundamental elements of a successful stewardship programme
- Practical and real-life case studies on effective and impactful stewardship
Who should attend?
- This seminar series is suitable for everyone involved in alumni, volunteer and donor stewardship, and donor relations programmes.