Registration Policies: North America Conferences
How to Register
Online: Login is required to register online. You can register online using a credit card as payment for conference fees. To register select the conference you want from the conference calendar.
Check: If you wish to pay by check for a conference, please contact to CASE Member Support Center at +1 202-328-CASE (2273) M-F, 9 a.m-5p.m. ET to pre-register over the telephone. CASE will send you an invoice via email that you may use to submit your payment request for the conference. Please note: your registration is complete when payment is received in full. In the event of a conference selling-out, preference is given to registrations that are paid in full.
- Your registration is complete when payment is received in full.
- If you are employed by a CASE member institution, you may register at the member rate.
- To ensure your name appears in all on-site materials, CASE must receive your registration no later than five (5) business days prior to the start date of the conference. You may still register after the deadline if space is available. Visit the member support center for more information.
- Contact CASE for exhibitor and sponsorship information.
Once your conference payment has been processed you will immediately receive an email confirmation receipt. If you have not received an electronic receipt two weeks prior to the conference start date, call +1 202-328-2273 to request a verbal and/or faxed confirmation.
- CASE negotiates a special hotel rate for conference attendees; housing is not included in your conference registration fees. You are responsible for making your own hotel reservation.
- The deadline is generally three weeks prior to the start of the conference to make your reservations at the special CASE conference rate. Please check the Web site for specific hotel information about each conference and make your reservations promptly to ensure room availability at the discounted rate.
- Occasionally, room blocks fill before the hotel deadline, although the hotel may have additional rooms at a higher rate. If the conference headquarters hotel is completely sold out, consult your travel agent for alternative lodging.
Most conferences are business dress, however, Summer Institutes are more casual.