Planned Giving Essentials
Benefits of Attending
- Access to two days of live interactive online content in addition to supplemental on-demand recordings and resources created by faculty speakers.
- Collaboration with faculty and attendees to discuss practical, creative approaches for using gift planning to increase your productivity in raising current and future gifts. (Yes; many of the tools discussed will help you close gifts that provide revenue now!)
- Learn how to help individual donors identify the best assets and techniques to use in maximizing their philanthropic impact.
- Participate in case studies and discussions of actual scenarios.
- Further develop your network of colleagues and professional resources.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid-level responsibility, including:
- Planned giving officers
- Major gift officers
- Assistant Directors and Directors of Development
Meet Your Chair
Shari Fox joined the University of Illinois Foundation in July 2014 and has senior responsibility for the principal gifts and gift planning programs across the three universities comprising the University of Illinois System. She also coordinates the University of Illinois System President's advancement activities. Read more.