Newcomers Online Institutes
CASE's online Institutes are designed for early-career professionals who want to hit the books, review the basics, and start on their path to success. This unique and intensive learning experience will provide attendees with the foundation they need to further their career and impact their institution.
- Four weeks of live sessions for up to 20 hours of total content
- Participate in small advisee group discussions by area of interest
- Receive practical training in key concepts and review best practices for all sizes and types of institutions
- Build a network of colleagues who are new to the industry
- Access curated CASE resources and online recordings
- Led by faculty leaders who represent the best in the field
Coming this winter!
Institute in Advancement Services and Institute for Independent Schools