Minority Advancement Institute
Online Conference | April 26 - 27, 2022
The Minority Advancement Institute focuses on the management, leadership, and mentoring of professionals of diverse backgrounds in the field of advancement. The program attracts professionals of diverse backgrounds (i.e., ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, age) who have the potential to rise to the ranks of senior management in advancement. At MAI, case studies and small group exercises are combined with lectures and discussions to facilitate provocative intellectual dialogues. More than 327 professionals have participated in the program, with more than 20 percent today in leadership positions.
Launched in July 2021, the CASE OIC: Opportunity and Inclusion Center provides members with valuable trainings, programs, and resources to enhance DEIB efforts specific to advancement.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how to leverage your unique background to maximize success.
- Enhance your leadership and communications skills.
- Develop sustainable strategies and tools for professional growth.
- Learn how to create, support, and champion work environments that are inclusive and that embrace diversity as a recruitment and retention strategy.
- Engage senior advancement executives in candid discussions about navigating diverse work environments.
Who should participate?
- Minimum of 6 years of Advancement experience
- Professionals of diverse background