Leading Your University to Success
The Role of Institutional Leaders in Stakeholder Partnerships and Philanthropic Engagement
- Deliver a deeper understanding of advancement in an integrated portfolio (encompassing fundraising, alumni relations, marketing, and communications initiatives).
- Provide a strategic view of your role in advancement.
- Share tools to drive your advancement vision in the context of the overall institution.
- Identify external relations best practice to build partnerships.
- Connect with educational leaders from across the UK, Europe and the wider CASE Network.
CASE’s commitment to advancing education worldwide is integral to our sector. As a global hub of expertise in educational philanthropy and external engagement, CASE is ideally placed to deliver a high-level programme that will inspire, challenge, and equip leaders to make the biggest impact on our institutions and communities.
This opportunity, exclusively for the most senior institutional leaders (Vice Chancellors, Presidents, Rectors and their deputies), is the outcome of engagement with leaders like you to provide learning and insights to help you address the reputational, funding and strategic challenges facing universities today.
In a world of financial challenges – government, fees, earned and philanthropic income – and an increasingly complex media landscape, leaders of educational institutions need be fully equipped to maximise the value of networks, opinion formers and funders to advance their plans. As a new V-C, you will need to partner with a wide range of constituents, internally and externally, to make things happen. This conference will guide you through the most successful strategies to manage relationships with funders and opinion formers, drawing on some of the best examples worldwide.