International Advancement Conference
Benefits of Attending
- Discover practical strategies for international fundraising and community building.
- Find out what international alumni want from your alumni association.
- Network with seasoned practitioners in international fundraising and alumni relations.
- Share best practices in growing internal support of international alumni relations and development.
- Learn to use the president, other senior institutional leaders, trustees and key volunteers in your international efforts
Who Should Attend
- Alumni relations officers who want to learn how their institutions can best support international communities
- Development officers who want to learn how their institution can best raise funds internationally
- Professionals responsible for identifying and cultivating alumni and parent prospects internationally
- Professionals dealing with legal issues that involve international fundraising
Testimonials from Past Participants
“CASE’s International Advancement conference provides support in a nascent and sometimes disorienting field. They help you think past the problems on your mind and see new challenges and opportunities on the horizon. This is the thinking time you and your team need.”
“If your institution is considering international advancement or has been involved for years, this conference has something for everyone. Networking with colleagues is especially valuable as international advancement professionals are often small shops in large institutions. I have attended for the past five years and found it to be extremely beneficial.”
“The CASE International Conference is among the best I've attended. The topics are vital for this constituency that is so important to our long-term alumni, parent and friend relationships, yet the ROI is long term.”