Institute in Educational Fundraising
Live sessions begin August 25, 2020
Benefits of Attending:
- Three weeks of live sessions for up to 20 hours of total educational content designed for newcomers to fundraising.
- Participate in small advisee group discussions by institution type.
- Receive practical training in key concepts and review best practices for all sizes and types of institutions.
- Access to curated CASE resources and online recordings.
- Led by faculty leaders who represent the best in the field of educational fundraising.
- Make the most of your training budget with a first-rate and value-added program without the travel cost.
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals new to the field of educational fundraising
- Experienced professionals with new fundraising responsibilities
- Experienced fundraising professionals who are new to higher education
- Advancement leaders and anyone who wants to better understand fundraising fundamentals
Meet Your Chair
Martin W. Shell is vice president and chief external relations officer at Stanford University. Reporting directly to its president, he leads Stanford's offices of Public Affairs, University Communications, Special Events and Protocol, Office of Development and the newly formed Office for Community Engagement. In this position, he aligns the work of Stanford's externally facing teams to design, implement and maintain strategies for service and engagement regionally, nationally and globally, including collaboration with local partners to address sustainability, affordability and other challenges specific to Silicon Valley and the Bay Area.