Development for Deans and Academic Leaders: Winter Session
Offered twice annually, the audience consists of academic leaders looking for a comprehensive introduction to development. Designed to engage learners, the program provides opportunities for sharing of best practice, reflection and networking and has been found most effective when academic and development colleagues attend together. As a result, attendees are strongly encouraged to register as a pair or team.
This conference is sold out and CASE will not be offering a wait-list.
Please save the dates for next year when the conferences will be offered November 4-6, 2020 in Denver, CO and February 17-19, 2021 in Phoenix, AZ.
We hope to see you at a future CASE conference.
Benefits of Attending
- Get practical information for use in fulfilling your role as an academic leader.
- Collaborate with colleagues and faculty on techniques to implement at your institution.
- Gain a fresh approach for understanding successful development.
- Work together and discuss fundraising initiatives and best practices with your development team.
- Network with your peers.
This conference is designed for professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility. The content is designed for academic leaders new to fundraising and it is recommend that advancement officers only attend with their academic partners to get the most out of their time at the conference.
Who Should Attend
- Academic deans
- Development officers
- Central development officers
- Administrators who work with academic deans
- Development heads
- Institute directors
- Provosts and presidents
Lorna Somers is recognized internationally as the foremost teacher/trainer in the field of institutional advancement in higher education and is herself an experienced and accomplished practitioner in her 30th year of practice at McMaster University in Canada.