Conference for Community College Advancement
What can you do to enhance your advancement efforts? Come to this annual conference and find out.
- Discuss best practices and examine new trends in community college fundraising, alumni relations, and advancement-focused marketing and communications
- Analyze trends in fundraising and alumni relations data to inform future planning
- Examine current and projected federal legislative and regulatory developments and their impact on educational fundraising
- Strategize how community college advancement can better integrate diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging into existing and future operations, initiatives and practices
- Network and collaborate with industry peers to celebrate successes and share solutions to common challenges
Meet colleagues who experience the same challenges as you—peers you can call for counsel and networking.
Learn best practices for building a stronger community college advancement office.
Explore a variety of topics, from practical how-to sessions to big-picture strategic discussions.
Choose from more than 35 inspiring sessions designed specifically for community college professionals.
Listen. Learn. Lead.
The annual meeting of professionals who work to advance community colleges.
- Alumni relations staff
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Foundation executives and board members
- College CEOs and chancellors