Sponsor and Exhibit
The CASE-NAIS Independent Schools Conference attracts independent school advancement top decision makers in school management, fundraising, alumni relations, communications, marketing and related operations, including enrollment management. The conference features big thinkers, big ideas, and big issues- all of which unfold in idea-packed sessions, impromptu hallway meetings, and conversations at receptions and during breaks. It is the most cost-effective, efficient way to be face-to-face with the people who matter most to your business. Expected attendance: 600-700.
New in 2022 In addition to our in-person conference in Denver, CASE will offer an online CASE-NAIS conference in February. Designed to capture multiple time zones across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Latin America, the online conference will allow schools of various types and perspectives to engage with top-advancement content. With more than twenty elective sessions over two days and with institutional pricing available, content will reach audiences of all types, from Heads of School to trustees to leaders in all areas of advancement. Expected attendance: 1,000
Standard Benefits for Sponsors at all levels
- Your company’s logo and name prominently displayed on signage at the registration area for in-person conference; displayed on event platform for online conference
- Your company’s logo projected in rotation on the screen before key sessions
- Listing in the conference app for in-person conference
- Attendee opt-in/out listing provided pre- and post-conference
- Recognition on, and links from, the conference website
Exhibiting at CASE-NAIS
The Marketplace will be a hub of activity during the conference.
Exhibitor (Standard) $3,800
Exhibitor (Educational Partner) $3,550
Exhibit package comes with 2 complimentary registrations, with additional registrations available at a 20% discount.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting?
Space is limited so please complete the following form to reserve your space!