Institute for Minority Serving Institutions
September 22 - 23, 2021
Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) enroll nearly 5 million students and are critical in providing access and opportunities for traditionally underrepresented and low-income students. As part of the CASE Opportunity and Inclusion Center, this institute will support the work of MSIs and focus on building advancement capacity, sustaining student access and creating opportunities for minority and first-generation and low-income students.
Save the Date!
Join us September 22-23, 2021, for this inaugural Institute for Minority Serving Institutions. Advancement professionals in all disciplines are encouraged to register and learn with their colleagues online this Fall.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from the leading experts in the space.
- Establish goals that move your institutions from a designation to greater commitment of diverse students.
- Discover best practices from MSIs to reach your fundraising and engagement goals.
- Develop tools to build MSI advancement capacity.
- Attend and share resources from colleagues at your institution.
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals supporting Minority Serving Institutions
- Talent managers, hiring managers, and team leaders
- Professionals who support advancement colleagues at their institution
- Teams from MSIs are encouraged attend together, share resources, and learn as a group.
- All institutions and advancement colleagues who are looking to learn more about MSIs