Institute for Minority Serving Institutions
Launched in July 2021, the CASE OIC: Opportunity and Inclusion Center provides members with valuable trainings, programs, and resources to enhance DEIB efforts specific to advancement.
A CASE training opportunity unlike any other. The competency-based curriculum provides the skills necessary to take your career to new levels of professionalism, understanding, and effectiveness. You will learn from some of the best practitioners in our industry and network with colleagues from across the globe. This is the kind of professional development experience that accelerates your career trajectory and opens up new worlds of opportunity.
This inaugural virtual event is key to establishing strategies and best practices for fundraising and engagement. Our goal for the institute is to take a deep dive in understanding the opportunities of MSIs and their impact on student success. Our great line-up of speakers will offer their expertise on capacity building, diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging, and stewardship of significant gifts.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from the leading experts in the space.
- Establish goals that move your institutions from a designation to greater commitment of diverse students.
- Discover best practices from MSIs to reach your fundraising and engagement goals.
- Develop tools to build MSI advancement capacity.
- Attend and share resources from colleagues at your institution.
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals supporting Minority Serving Institutions
- Talent managers, hiring managers, and team leaders
- Professionals who support advancement colleagues at their institution
- Teams from MSIs are encouraged attend together, share resources, and learn as a group.
- All institutions and advancement colleagues who are looking to learn more about MSIs