CASE District VII reConnect West Conference
Join us February 27 – March 1, 2022 at reConnect West in gorgeous San Diego!
Come reinvigorate, remobilize and network! You will find yourself in good company with colleagues in advancement, communications, marketing, and alumni relations at colleges, universities, and independent schools. Don’t miss the premier networking and education event for advancement professionals in the West.
Benefits of Attending
- Join regional colleagues to (re)connect, share best practices, and network in person.
- Learn from the best in the district through key educational content.
- Disconnect from the office and invest in your professional development.
- Save on travel budgets by attending in nearby, beautiful San Diego
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals at all levels of their careers
- Professionals in advancement services, alumni relations, communications and marketing, events, leadership and talent development and philanthropy
- Newcomers to the profession
- Executive leaders who would like to connect with their peer leaders across the region
Join us at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina in Feb-Mar 2022!
Meet Your Chairs
Stacie Grant serves as the Senior Director, Regional Development at Brown University, managing the West Coast Program. As a senior higher education fundraising professional with a solid track record of closing 6 and 7 figure philanthropic gifts from individuals, she is a member of the CASE District VII Cabinet, and chairs the 2022 CASE DVII Conference in San Diego. In her regional role at Brown she serves as Los Angeles, San Diego and Honolulu City Captain, managing a portfolio of Southern California & Bay Area prospects raising an average of $10M/year. Her 20 years of fundraising experience include UC Berkeley and a decade in K-12 schools.
Jennifer is a first-generation professional, called to serve in higher education because of her life-changing experience as a re-entry, transfer student at UCLA.
Currently, Jennifer leads the major gifts team in campaign fundraising at the University of San Francisco, where she is building the pipeline for programs and initiatives designed to support students, provide opportunities and enhance their college experience.
During her 14-year tenure at UC Berkeley, Jennifer established herself as an expert in scholarship fundraising and partnered with campus colleagues and donors to ensure underrepresented students received financial resources to support their college aspirations and goals. She began her career in alumni engagement and had the privilege of working with alumni around the globe while serving in various development roles at the Cal Alumni Association.
Prior to entering higher education advancement, Jennifer worked in the public relations and marketing sector throughout California representing non-profit organizations, government entities, and consumer brands. In addition to her volunteer roles with CASE, Jennifer serves as the Finance Chair for the UCLA Latino Alumni Association.