ABOUT CASE DISTRICT I
- Represents the northeastern United States and eastern Canada.
- Member institutions located in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Quebec, and Prince Edward Island.
- Diverse group of 400+ advancement professionals in alumni relations, communications, development, marketing, and advancement services from more than 200 colleges, universities, and independent schools attend the District I conference.
WHY SPONSOR AND EXHIBIT AT CASE DISTRICT I: Renew
The CASE District I Conference will bring advancement professionals together to learn, network, and connect over two days. Sponsors and exhibitors will get:
- Valuable face time with current and prospective clients in the Marketplace and throughout the conference
- Visibility during the conference and on the conference app
- Recognition throughout the conference
- Opportunities to share their thought leadership and expertise with attendees
JOIN CASE I AS AN EXHIBITOR!
The Marketplace will be a hub of activity during the conference.
Exhibitor (Standard) $2,000
Exhibitor (Educational Partner) $1,800
Exhibitors receive one complimentary registration with their booth.
The Westin Copley Place Hotel
10 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02216