This conference is designed for professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
Teams from the same institution are encouraged.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand how to develop strategies for resourcing a campaign and building a case for support.
- Learn the fundamentals of building a comprehensive campaign.
- Be able to adapt to the unexpected and develop strategies to keep your campaign on track.
- Learn how to employ campaign analytics including goal setting, tracking progress to goal, and projections.
- Create mini campaigns to keep campaign momentum and meet institutional goals during unprecedented times.
- Get perspectives from private and public, as well as large and small institutions while interacting with speakers with extensive campaign experience.
- Access to curated CASE resources and online recordings.
Who Should Attend
You are encouraged to register your entire campaign leadership team, including:
- Vice presidents, vice chancellors of advancement and chief development officers
- Campaign directors and staff
- Presidents, provosts, deans and other institutional leaders
- Chief communications officers
- Anyone planning for-or engaged in-campaigns for their institutions
Meet Your Conference Co-Chairs
Juan García is the assistant vice president for advancement strategy and campaign director for the University of Texas at Austin. Previously, he served as chief strategy, analytics and campaigns officer with Texas Athletics, as associate vice president and campaign director at Wake Forest University, as vice president of operations and CIO at Arizona State University Foundation, and as assistant vice president for development services and analytics at the University of Texas at Austin. Read more.
Rebecca Kocher is the Vice President for Advancement and Alumni Engagement at Wittenberg University. In her role, Rebecca is responsible for leading the alumni engagement and fundraising efforts to help Wittenberg University successfully launch and complete its Having Light comprehensive campaign. Read more.