Annual Conference for Institutionally Related Foundations
Join us for our annual conference for foundations affiliated with four-year public colleges and universities and community colleges. Designed for foundation executives and other senior staff, it provides a forum to learn about the critical and emerging issues affecting institutionally related foundations. In-depth general session presentations set the stage for smaller elective sessions.
This program is suggested for advancement professionals with mid- to senior-level responsibility.
Program starts in the afternoon on Wednesday and ends midday on Friday. For the first time ever, our IRF Conference will be in our nation's capital, Washington D.C!
Join Us in D.C.!
Who Should Attend
Foundation Executives, including:
- CEOs and executive directors
- CFOs, controllers and other financial officers
- COOs and other administrative officers
- Legal counsel
- Senior staff and those who aspire to be
Some Elective Session Topics Include:
- Setting spending policy
- Donor intent
- Managing public information requests
- Volunteer engagement
- Incentive compensation
- Strategic planning
- Foundations & alumni associations
- Tax issues facing foundations
- Legal issues surrounding gift restrictions
- A preview of updated CASE Reporting Standards & Management Guidelines