Annual Conference for Corporate and Foundation Relations Officers
Program starts in the afternoon on Wednesday and ends midday on Friday.
Join us in San Francisco to:
Hear directly from corporate and foundation pros regarding what they consider to be key drivers in forming partnerships.
Build your skill base in writing successful proposals, researching prospects and developing effective stewardship efforts.
Develop a network of contacts from across the CFR community, while expanding your knowledge of current and possible future trends in CFR funding.
Who Should Attend
- Development professionals—at any level of experience—who are responsible for securing external support from corporations and foundations for educational institutions
- Assistant, associate and directors of corporate and/or foundation relations
- Grant writers and officers who work primarily with non-government solicitations
- Prospect researchers who work to support corporate and/or foundation fundraising efforts from across their campus
- Directors of development for schools/units who routinely seek corporate sponsorships, underwriting, and gifts or foundation grants for their school/institutional activities.
This conference is designed for professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility.
- While you're here