No matter how large or small your shop, attendees from the same institution are encouraged to register as a group to receive the best possible conference rate. The conference will include professional development opportunities across all areas of advancement and at all levels of professional experience. For smaller schools and shops, we encourage you to invite your enrollment, business office, and academic deans along to learn more about your advancement office and enjoy our inspiring keynote sessions.
Tier 1: 1-10 Attendee Credits $500
Tier 2: 11-24 Attendee Credits $750
Tier 3: 25+ (Unlimited)
Attendee Credits $1,000
Tier 1: 1-10 Attendee Credits $650
Tier 2: 11-24 Attendee Credits $975
Tier 3: 25+ (Unlimited)
Attendee Credits $1,300
*Pricing will increase after January 22nd.
Attendee credits must be purchased and distributed by institution. All rates are by group not individual. Please register by February 8th to ensure access to the online platform.
Please read the details below before registering for the conference.
Step One: Register your institution.
- Identify one representative who will register and pay for your institution.
- Institution representative select “Buy Credits”.
- Follow the prompts and purchase conference credits for your institution.
Step Two: Share the registration code.
- Upon registration, the institution representative will receive a code to share with colleagues.
- Institutional representative will share registration code with colleagues so they can register for the conference with the institution’s registration credits.
- Note: Every person wanting access to the event platform must register (including the person who purchased the group credits).
Step Three: Individuals register with code.
- Individual attendees log in to their account by clicking on the log in button at www.case.org.
a. Review and update your member information if needed or create an account if you do not yet have one.
- Return to the Conference Registration page to complete your individual registration by clicking on “Register with Credits”.
a. Follow the registration prompts and confirm attendee information.
b. Apply the registration code on the pay now page to reset to a zero balance.
c. Click on “Complete Registration”.
d. Attendees will receive an email confirmation once their registration is complete.
- Attendees must register themselves by February 8th to ensure access to the online platform. Access will not be guaranteed for those registered after February 8th.
- Every person wanting access to the event platform must register (including the person who purchased the group credits).
- Attendees are responsible for registering themselves and making sure that their information is correct once they receive the registration code from their institution’s representative.
- An attendee must have a CASE account to register. If they do not have an active account, they should create an account via the CASE website.
- Registrants MUST be from the same institution to register as a group. Registrants on an institution’s roster who do not work at that institution will be removed.
- Institutions are responsible for coordinating their departments to avoid duplicate institutional registrations. CASE will not refund for duplicate institution registrations.
- If registrations exceed the tier paid for by an institution, the institution will be billed for the next registration tier. It is recommended that institutions register for Tier 3 if they are unsure of the number of registrants in order to maximize the registration fee.
- Please view the CASE Registration Policy to answer any questions about CASE’s registration and cancellation policies.