Advanced Development Strategies
Benefits of Attending
- Gain the facts on why your institution's success will depend more on person-centered, relationship-based fundraising.
- Engage online in interactive discussions and build a network of peers.
- Address key issues impacting the changing advancement landscape.
- Utilize existing constituent data to determine donor capacity, interest, and inclination to give.
- Examine proven development strategies that you can implement at your institution.
Who Should Attend
- Development professionals with 3 or more years of fundraising experience.
- Academic leaders and volunteers with fundraising responsibilities
- Gift planning officers
- Principal and major gift officers
- Vice presidents and directors of development
Meet Your Co-Chairs
Pamela Say, BA, MBA, CFRE is a sought-after, nationally-published author, speaker, higher education administrator, and small business owner. She was the youngest appointee to the President’s Executive team at Trocaire College in 2014 and serves today as the VP for Institutional Advancement at D'Youville College. Read more.