2020 Summer Institute in Advancement Services
Join us this summer to hit the books, review the basics and start on your path to success!
Benefits of Attending
The Summer Institute is a valuable investment in you and your organization. Through the institute you will have an opportunity to:
- Discuss key "hard" and "soft" topics and get a well-rounded overview of all advancement services areas.
- Learn from renowned advancement services experts who have 130+ years of experience among them.
- Review systems-agnostic advancement services content presented in the context of other advancement disciplines and concerns.
- Focus on content and interaction with colleagues and mentors.
Who Should Attend
- Newcomers to the field of advancement services
- Professionals with new responsibilities in donor relations, prospect management, database management and gift processing
- Experienced advancement services professionals looking to enhance their skills, learn a related discipline or gain a basic understanding of the areas that make up advancement services
- Advancement staff seeking a better understanding of the fundamental processes
- Information supporting advancement IT staff who work directly with advancement offices and who wish to gain a better understanding of their partners' business processes
Monday, July 27
Meet and mingle with attendees and staff while enjoying food, drinks and good company.
Thursday, July 30
Boston Harbor Dinner Cruise
Spend your last evening in Boston onboard a cruise. Enjoy dinner and socializing in Boston Harbor.
Meet Your Chair
Carrie White is the vice president of advancement services at the University of Cincinnati Foundation, where she leads teams responsible for data management, gift processing, reporting and analytic services, prospect development, application support, IT infrastructure, and desktop and hardware support. Read more