CASE Asia-Pacific Leadership Award Nominations
The Asia-Pacific Leadership Award recognizes CASE member institutional heads, presidents, vice-chancellors, chancellors, system heads or other campus chief executive officers for outstanding efforts in promoting and supporting education and institutional advancement.
Nominees for this award must demonstrate the ability to:
- Actively support advancement
- Create a vision and inspire others
- Establish a positive image for his or her institution while leading it to higher levels of success
- Increase his or her institution's stature in the community and
- Encourage innovation among employees.
- Nominations are open to outstanding leaders who deserve recognition and who inspire by example.
- The nominee must belong to a CASE member institution.
- Current CASE Asia-Pacific Regional Councils are not eligible for nomination.
You can reach the CASE Awards team at email@example.com. Please include in your correspondence the name of the award.