CASE Asia-Pacific Distinguished Service Award Nominations
The CASE Asia-Pacific Distinguished Service Award recognizes inspirational advancement professionals whose accomplishments have made a significant and lasting impact on institutional advancement and whose life and character have earned the respect and admiration of fellow colleagues.
Nominees for this award must demonstrate the following ability:
- Leadership in their profession
- Demonstration of best practice and innovation in their profession
- Service to the CASE Asia-Pacific community of practice
- Nominations are open to outstanding advancement professionals who deserve recognition and who inspire by example.
- The nominee must belong to a CASE member institution.
- Current CASE Asia-Pacific Regional Councils are not eligible for nomination.
You can reach the CASE Awards team at email@example.com. Please include in your correspondence the name of the award.