Applications for CASE Membership
CASE membership is institutionally based. Member institutions pay an annual base dues amount. Once an institution joins, all advancement staff employed by the institution are eligible to receive member benefits at no additional cost.
If your institution qualifies for CASE membership, fill out and submit the relevant application below:
Institutional Membership Applications
- Membership Application (U.S.)
- Membership Application (Canada)
- Membership Application (Latin America and Caribbean—English)
- Membership Application (Latin America and Caribbean—Spanish)
- Membership Application (Asia-Pacific)
- CASE Membership (Europe and Africa)
Thank you for your interest in CASE Europe membership. Our membership is designed to benefit a multitude of different institutions of various types and sizes. To learn more about how your institution can benefit and how to join please contact Christina Powis, Membership Services Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the CASE Europe Membership Brochure for more information.