2022 Summer Institutes
July 25–28, 2022
Give your staff a summer pass and onboard them with the best in advancement. The CASE Summer Institutes are back in person for the first time since 2019. CASE's flagship training programs are a time-honored tradition and put early career professionals, mid-career transitioners, and those new to advancement on the fast track to success and making a difference at their institutions. They learn advancement fundamentals in an immersive experience from expert faculty.
NEW in 2022: The institutes take place on one campus—at the University of Wisconsin, Madison—offering participants the opportunity to learn about other disciplines and expand their knowledge of advancement.
At the end of the Summer Institutes, participants will:
- Discuss best practices and how to maximize resources.
- Identify how to build long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Define the core competencies needed to excel in their career pathway.
- Recognize how active listening and strategic thinking can positively impact all types of initiatives.
- Analyze data and research strategies for optimal decision making.